House Fire Leaves One Child Hospitalized

House Fire Leaves One Child Hospitalized

A child remains hospitalized after a major house fire in Edinburg.

Firefighters called out to the 2000th block of Barrera Circle at around 1:30 this afternoon.

Everyone inside the home got out safely. A child was airlifted to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Fire officials want to remind the community of the importance of detecting house fires early.

Click on video to view full story.

Trending Stories

Special Reports